DmC: Devil May Cry has managed to knock FIFA 13 off the top of the UK games sales charts, debuting at number one in the UK, and this is the first title published by Capcom that has reached the top of the UK game sales charts since the release of Resident Evil 5 back in 2009.
Fifa 13 is now in second place in the UK games sales charts, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is holding its spot in third place, you can see a breakdown of the full UK games sales chart below.
1. DmC: Devil May Cry (new entry)
2. FIFA 13 (ranked 1st last week)
3. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ranked 3rd last week)
4. Far Cry 3 (ranked 2nd last week)
5. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (ranked 5th last week)
6. Just Dance 4 (ranked 7th last week)
7. Football Manager 2013 (ranked 8th last week)
8. Hitman Absolution (ranked 4th last week)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (ranked 9th last week)
10. Assassin’s Creed III (ranked 11th last week)