Arduino fans will love our deal in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can save 90% off the Ultimate DIY Arduino Robotics Bundle.
The Ultimate DIY Arduino Robotics Bundle comes with three different courses, it normally retails for $300 and we have it available in our deals store for $29.
Make an Arduino Robot
This Arduino project course is designed as an opportunity for you to get deep into the messy details of understanding, designing, and constructing a simple yet infinitely extensible wheeled robot. From figuring out what the robot is supposed to do, to selecting the right parts, configuring them, assembling and testing them, all the way to producing a refined outcome, this project emphasizes the iterative process of problem-solving.
- Access 57 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Create an Arduino wheeled robot that can navigate towards a light source & avoid obstacles along the way
- Integrate simple mechanical parts w/ motors, batteries, sensors, & other electronics
- Gain experience in analyzing problems & designing solutions
Arduino Robotics with the mBot
This course will introduce you to the mBot, the world’s friendliest educational robotics platform. The mBot is an Arduino-based, two-wheel robot that comes with built-in sensors and actuators, and that you can program using the graphical programming language, Scratch. You’ll learn how to assemble the mBot, discuss the additional hardware options, and discover how to program it on your tablet or computer.
- Access 39 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Assemble an mBot
- Program the mBot to follow an arbitrary black line on the floor
- Combine robot’s sensors & actuators efficiently
Advanced Arduino Boards and Tools
The Arduino Uno is exceptional, but eventually you will learn that it is not enough for more advanced projects. However, there are more powerful alternatives to Uno, and in this course you’ll be introduced to some of the best currently available advanced Arduino boards. You’ll discuss what is special about each one, how you can use them in your projects, and what to look out for when you migrate from the Arduino Uno.
- Access 72 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about advanced debugging & editing tools, cloud-based automation, & Arduino-PC collaboration
- Cover Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Due, Arduino 101, Arduino Zero, & Arduino Galileo Gen 2
- Discuss Atmego Studio, Atmega Atmel-ICE, Temboo, & Processing
You can find out more details about the Ultimate DIY Arduino Robotics Bundle over at our deals store at the link below.