DSLR photographers looking for a smart way to control their camera remotely, maybe interested in new piece of hardware which has been created by Joobot a team of developers based in Houston Texas.
The wireless enabled DSLR remote offers a number of features and comes complete with a companion smartphone application that is supported by both iOS and android devices. A full list of supported cameras include :
1D Mark IV, 1D X, 1D X Mark II, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D, 100D (Rebel SL1), 550D (Rebel T2i / Kiss X4), 600D (Rebel T3i / Kiss X5), 650D (Rebel T4i / Kiss X6i), 700D (Rebel T5i / Kiss X7i), 750D (Rebel T6i / Kiss X8i), 760D (Rebel T6s), 1300D (Rebel T6)
DF, D3X, D3S, D4, D4S, D5, D300, D300S, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D90, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200
CamBuddy Pro is the most powerful and the only all-in-one solution to remotely control your DSLR camera from your smartphone. With CamBuddy and the free Joopic app, you will be able to:
– Fully control your DSLR camera from your smartphone, live view and adjust all key shooting parameters (aperture/shutterspeed/iso etc.) remotely.
– Create time-lapse photography with built-in intervalometer.
– Take creative photos with four built-in sensors that enable different creative event-triggering modes.
– Ultimate selfie, from up to 100 feet away.
– Transfer pictures instantly to your smartphone and share them with a couple of clicks.
– Control up to 128 cameras on one phone and capture your object in different angles from a network of cameras!
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.