Biostar has introduced a new motherboard this week featuring AMD Socket AM4 CPU, 4 x DIMM DDR4-4000+(OC), 6 x SATA3 Connectors, 1x PCI-E 4.0 X 16 and 1 x M.2 Key M Connector.
“The BIOSTAR RACING X570GTA, equipped with the latest X570 chipset for AMD socket AM4, brings support for 3rd Gen Ryzen processors, an essential tool for content creators. While designers rely on high performance and responsiveness to render videos or 3D content, which is supported by the RACING X570GTA PCI-e 4.0 lanes (offering bandwidth of 64 GB/s and compatibility for the latest as well as previous generation graphics cards), the users can rest assured their investment in high-end hardware is secured with the BIOSTAR’s exclusive Iron Slot Protection on the x16 lanes which helps handle heavier graphics cards, prevent bending, and extend the longevity of the slots. In addition, PCI-e 4.0 also opens the door to PCI-e M.2 4.0, the latest storage interface which delivers the highest bandwidth (64 GB/s) and offers lower latency, making launching programs such as video and photo editing software, and accessing heavy files a flash.”
Features fo the Biostar Racing X570GTA motherboard :
- PCI-E 4.0: PCI-E 4.0 is the next evolution of the ubiquitous and general-purpose PCI Express I/O standard. At 16GT/s bit rate, the interconnect performance bandwidth is doubled over PCI-E 3.0, while preserving compatibility with software and mechanical interfaces.
- VIVID LED DJ: Adjusting the color of LED and changing system colors by VIVID LED DJ gives the user complete control over the process of PC modding, helping to develop their personal style. Users can fully customize the on-board LEDs, as well as the external LED devices such as LED strips, LED fans, and RGB LED memory modules.
- RAZER Chroma: Compatible BIOSTAR RACING motherboards utilize BIOSTAR VIVID LED DJ to sync with Razer Chroma.Combined together, gamers can embrace full immersion into their adventures with the system lights are synchronized to the in-game effects, providing instant feedback to every action and event.
- LED Rock Zone: LED ROCK ZONE comes with an RGB 12 V LED header and a Digital 5 V LED header which offers more colorful lighting options to DIY lovers.
- Racing Armor: The new Racing Armor comes with I/O Armor to protect I/O interfaces from static electricity.
- Super LAN Surge Protection: Super LAN Surge Protection provides LAN port with more advanced antistatic protection capabilities by adding an integrated chip to strengthen electrical stability and prevent damage from lightning strikes and electrical surges.
- A.I Fan: The A.I Fan, which has an automatic detection system, is used to detect the temperature of the PC to make the fans operate at defined speed for optimal cooling performance. It can maintain the operating temperature of your PC to ensure optimum performance and also save more energy.
- The BIOSTAR RACING X570GTA rear I/O features: 1x PS/2 Keyboard, 1x HDMI Port, 1x VGA Port, 1x GbE LAN port, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 (5 Gb/s) Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports and 3x Audio Jack.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.