If you have been patiently waiting for the release of the long-awaited ASUSTOR 10 Gigabit ethernet expansion card, you’ll be pleased to know that it is now available supporting 10GbE speeds and is backwards compatible with 5GbE, 2.5GbE, 1GbE and 100MbE speeds and is equipped with a single RJ-45 port.
The Ethernet expansion card supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS and VMware ESXi 5.1 and above, Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux KVM, Oracle VirtualBox.
– Maximum speed:10 Gbps
– Duplex Mode: Full Duplex
– Interface: PCIe 2.0 x4
– Size: 82 x 62 x 13 mm
– 16KB Frames
– IEEE 802.3x Ethernet Flow Control
– IP, TCP, UDP checksum offloading
– Supports 100MbE, 1GbE, 2.5GbE, 5Gb/s and 10GbE speeds
– 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging
– IEEE 802.3ae: 10-Gigabit Ethernet
– IEEE 802.3x: Ethernet Flow Control
– IEEE 802.2ad: Link Aggregation
– IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
– RFC2819 RMON MIB
For more details jump over to the official ASUSTOR website by following the link below.
Source : AUG
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.