Assassin’s Creed fans will be pleased to know that today Ubisoft has announced a release date for the new Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC version of the game, that will be now launching and available to purchase to play on PC from March 10th 2015 onwards.
Gamers that preorder the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC game will also be gifted with the ability to download and play one of the other seven titles within the series for free.
As well as gain access to two bonus packs in the form of the The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer for digital purchases.
Ubisoft has also unveiled the minimum PC specifications that your system will require to be able to play the new Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC game without issue :
– OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64 bit versions only)
– CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
– RAM: 2GB
– Video card: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
– DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
– Hard disk: 11.4 GB
– Sound card: DirectX-compatible sound card with latest driver
– Supported peripherals: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
– Supported video cards at launch: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series
– Intel HD4600, HD5200 (Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.)
Source: PC GamerFiled Under: Gaming News, Top News