Apple has released the macOS Sierra 10.12.1 software update for its range of MacBooks and iMacs’the update comes a couple of days before Apple’s press event where it will announce some new MacBooks.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 software update comes with a range of bug fixes and performance improvements, you can see what is included in the update below.
macOS Sierra 10.12.1 features :
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard.
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch.
- Improves security and stability in Safari.
- Fixes an issue that may cause Mail to display unnecessary password prompts for AOL accounts.
- Improves compatibility with Fujitsu’s ScanSnap scanning software.
- Addresses a “Filter Failed” error when printing to some Canon printers.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Grapher files from opening.
- Brings back the Safari option to “never use font sizes smaller than” for displaying fonts on webpages.
The new macOS Sierra 10.12.1 is now available to download from the Mac App Store by going to Software Update on your Mac.