AMD has today released a new update to its Radeon Software Crimson Edition drivers with the release of version 16.10.1. Which brings with it a number of tweaks and enhancements for new games such as Gear of War 4 and Mafia III.
As well as adding support for Oculus’ Asynchronous Spacewarp (ASW) feature on select Radeon RX 400 series graphics cards. AMD explains a little more about the ASW support.
ASW compares previously rendered frames, detects the motion between them, and extrapolates the position of scene components to create a new synthetic frame. Using this technology, synthetic frames will accurately approximate the fully-rendered frames they’re designed to replace.
Fixed issues include :
– Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ may experience minor stutter during gameplay when using AMD CrossFire mode or may crash when launching the in game benchmark.
– The Crew may experience a random or sudden FPS drop while playing.
– Battlefield 1 may experience flickering on some surfaces when using AMD CrossFire mode.
– Radeon WattMan may fail to keep Power Limit settings after hitting apply in some cases.
– Overwatch may experience flickering character models while in the hero selection menu or during gameplay in AMD Crossfire mode.
– Paragon™ may experience flickering while using AMD FreeSync technology and AMD CrossFire mode in conjunction.
– Pixel Format option is no longer missing for some Radeon RX 400 series products in Radeon Settings.
Jump over to the official AMD website to download the latest drivers and enjoy the enhancements while playing Gears of War 4 and Mafia III.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.