AMD has this week released new beta drivers in the form of the AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 Beta bringing with it new features and enhancements to support the new Resident Evil 7: Biohazard game that will be launching in a few days time on January 24th, 2017.
As well as bringing support to the new Resident Evil game, AMD have also included a number of fixes for Dishonored2, as well as AMD XConnect Technology configurations as well as display corruption.
A full list of all the patch notes for the latest Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 beta release are listed below :
• Dishonored2 may experience an application crash or hang on some Radeon R9 380 configurations.
• Radeon ReLive may show an improper warning popup message when using Windows7 basic themes.
• AMD XConnect Technology configurations may experience a blue screen system hang when audio drivers load.
• Solidworks will no longer terminate on unplug using AMD XConnect Technology configurations.
• Some system configurations may experience a black screen after installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Editions 16.12.1 and later.
• Display corruption or TDR may be experienced after applications wake up from a display timeout.
• Paragon may experience flickering in Multi GPU with DirectX11.
• Radeon ReLive may crash or become unresponsive when toggling Multi GPU with Desktop Recording and/or Instant Replay enabled.
• A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
• Shadow Warrior 2 may experience an application hang when launched with Multi GPU enabled.
• Radeon RX 400 series products may experience scaling issues for some applications when using the display scaling feature.
• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided may experience an application hang when running in Multi GPU with DirectX12 and performing a task switch.
• AMD Multi GPU configurations may experience a system hang or reboot during install when using tiled MST 4K or 5K displays.
• Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
• The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
• Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
• Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
• Battlefield1 may experience UI flickering and/or performance drops when recording gameplay with Radeon ReLive on graphics products with 4GB or less of VRAM.
• Radeon ReLive recordings or overlay may experience flicker when creating a single recording for many hours.
• Radeon ReLive may experience minor graphical corruption for the first few recorded frames when launching UWP applications.
• Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
• Vulkan applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
• Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.