AMD has today announced that they have released the latest AMD Catalyst 13.2 beta drivers for gamers to enjoy, and will significantly improve latency performance in Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2.
Jump over to the AMD website for the latest drivers. Here are some of the improvements and tweaks you can expect from the latest beta drivers:
– Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta releaseSignificantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
– Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
– Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
– Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
– Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
Source: AMDFiled Under: Gaming News