A new minimalist backpack has been created which weighs just 400g, offering a lightweight, water resistant, quick access gadget bag that is also affordable priced at just $35 for early bird backers. Created by a team of developers based in Singapore the Alex everyday backpack has been specifically designed for minimalists worldwide. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its simplistic design.
The designers of the Alex everyday backpack explain more about its inspiration and design. “We all love roll-top bags. Very dependable structure, extendable capacity, fashionable appearance. However, despite all the merits, roll-top bags can be troublesome as well: You have to roll the opening everytime. The main chamber can be quite deep therefore hard to see inside. Over complicated add-on features. To fix all these problems and keep all the merits, we designed Alex roll-top bag.”
Specifications for the Alex everyday backpack include :
– Quick access bottom pocket. Very convenient.
– Ventilated shoulder straps. Less ordor and more comfort.
– Extendable capacity. From 12L to 15L.
– Side wide openning for quicker access to main chamber. No more digging and rolling all the time.
– Inner small pocket for power cords and smaller items.
– Only 435gram, super light and minimal.
For more details and a full list of all available pledges jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Design News, Gadgets News, Top News