A new speaker and lightbulb combination is preparing to launch on Kickstarter crowd funding websites later this month in the form of AirBulb, which has been designed by Avantconcept based in Hong Kong.
The AirBulb has been created to combine both an energy efficient LED bulb together with a wireless speaker in a single unit, that can be controlled using your iOS or Android smartphone to tablet.
The AirBulb is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and requires no extra wires, plugs, adapters or remotes to use. Allowing you to play music and control your lighting effects wirelessly through iOS or Android devices.
When the AirBulb launches tree are 200 units available for Kickstarter early birds which are priced at just $59, offering $10 offer the next pledge level. Features of the new AirBulb include :
– Wireless audio transmission by Bluetooth technology
– Bluetooth A2DP, AVRCP, Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible
– Multiple speakers connection (up to 2 devices)
– AAC Codec over Bluetooth supported
– apt-X Codec over Bluetooth supported
– Wireless On/Off and dimmable control by Apps (support both iOS and Android)
– Different color temperature (Warm White and Cool White) controlled by Apps
– Incoming call and alarm notification
– Different patterns of flashing light
– Relaxing natural sound
– Simple & stylish design
– Easy to install on a standard lamp socket (E27)
– Power supply AC 110-240V @ 50-60 Hz
– 3W Class D AMP output power
– Full range acoustic driver
– 6 high power LEDs
– Environmental friendly: No mercury or halogens
“AirBulb is a single device, controllable with your smartphone. Connect AirBulb with iOS / Android devices via Bluetooth, you can walk in range of up to 10 meters, sync and start streaming for superior sound quality. It connects automatically with the last used device.”
For more information on the new AirBulb jump over to the Kickstarter website for details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.