At this months NAMM 2019 music exhibition and conference the new 2019 Stylophone Gen R-8 synthesiser will be showcased and will be officially launching next month during February 2019. Available to purchase priced at $349, €329 or roughly £299. The company is also making available a toy version of the 2019 Stylophone which will be available priced at just $25 and powered by two AA batteries. Check out the promotional video below to learn more about the latest generation of Stylophone.
Features of the 2019 Stylophone Gen R-8 synthesiser include :
– An eight waveform LFO with dual outputs can be patched to all of the GEN R-8s CV inputs or external CV inputs on other instruments.
– An analog style Delay (based on the Princeton pt2399 chip) is nice and grungy and can be modulated with the Time CV input.
– A step sequencer with 8 banks and 16 steps per sequence can play the GEN R-8 synthesizer engine or external synthesizers through the CV/Gate or MIDI outputs.
– The traditional ADSR envelope has been augmented with a short hold stage at the Attack/Decay peak for a punchier sound.
– The filter is a proprietary British design 12 dB state variable filter with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Wide Notch modes.
– The mixer has a unity AUX input which allows external sound sources to be processed through the GEN R-8s Filter/Delay/Drive audio chain, where the Drive is a classic British silicon diode overdrive circuit with an added JFET booster stage.
For more information, pre-ordering and full specifications jump over to the official product page by following the link below.Filed Under: Gadgets News, Top News