Xbox One gamers might be interested to know that Microsoft has this week announced the exclusive games that will be available to play during 2016 on both Xbox One and Microsoft Windows 10 PCs.
2016 will also see the arrival of the Xbox One exclusive and highly anticipated new action game and IP in the form of Quantum Break. Which offers players a third person shooter that is currently in development by Remedy Entertainment and will be accompanied by a Quantum Break digital live-action series check out the trailer below to learn more.
Microsoft explains more about what you can expect throughout 2016.
This year our plan is to go even bigger, offering you the greatest games lineup anywhere, no matter where or how gamers play, with the biggest blockbusters from our third-party publishing partners alongside our unrivaled line-up of console exclusives led this spring by Remedy’s time-bending new action IP Quantum Break.
Here’s a snapshot of the 2016 exclusive titles we’ve announced so far from Microsoft Studios and our first-party partners that we’ll ship on Xbox One, Windows 10 and in some cases, both. We’ll also bring even more updates to all versions of Minecraft in 2016 and we have new title reveals in store for gamers too:
– Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer Beta in spring 2016/Launch in autumn 2016
– Quantum Break (Xbox One) – 5th April 2016
– Halo Wars 2 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – autumn 2016
– Crackdown 3 (Xbox One) – Multiplayer in summer 2016
– Fable Legends Open Beta (Xbox One & Windows 10) – spring 2016
– ReCore (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
– Sea of Thieves (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
– Gigantic (Xbox One & Windows 10) – 2016
– Killer Instinct: Season 3 (Xbox One & Windows 10) – March 2016
– Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Windows 10) – spring 2016
– Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (Xbox One & Windows 10) – spring 2016
– Cobalt (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Steam) – 2nd February 2016
Source: Xbox Wire
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.