TomTom has this week added a new GPS watch to their range of products specifically designed for golfers to compete with the likes of the Garmin’s Approach line, in the form of the new aptly named TomTom Golfer.
The TomTom Golfer GPS watch has been fitted with GPS and fitted with a battery that will provide up to 10 hours of usage as well as course data for over 34,000 golf courses around the world.
TomTom explains that they will be providing daily updates to the Golfer Watch that includes a quick find feature to locate golf courses nearby. Features of the new TomTom watch include :
– precisely yardage to front centre and back of green
– unique green and has a graphics
– the ability to track the score distance and time for you around
– the ability to see distances to individual hazards along the fairway
– the ability to see remaining distances to layup points
The TomTom Golfer is now available to preorder for £200 or around $325 and is available with either a black or white strap and shipping is expected to commence within the next 30 days. For more information on the new TomTom GPS Golfer watch jump over to the official website for more information.
Source: TomTomFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News