If you’re a regular Reeddit user and looking for a good Android app to let you make the most out of it, Reddit Now is a pretty solid option.
Recently, Reddit Now received a big update, bumping it to version 3, and introduces a wide range of enhancements, new features and bug fixes to the app.
One of the major improvements is the new interface that lets users browse their bookmarked subreddits, or the major ones just by swiping from left to right and vice versa. Additionally, it also comes with a new Magazine view as well as the ability to submit posts to reddit from the app. It also features a lot of stability improvements to improve the overall experience of the app. Here’s a complete change log of the latest update
- New interface (simply swipe left or right to change subreddits)
- Magazine view
- Submit posts
- New text editor with formatting assistance
- Multireddit support (switch between your subreddits and multireddits from the ‘Subscriptions’ screen)
- Improved comments (loading more replies is much quicker)
- Improved link handling (reddit links now open inapp)
- Reddit Gold users – sync your read posts between desktop, phone and tablet
- Stability improvements – no more force closes!
Head over to the Google Play Store and download the app — its free and provide users with a very decent Reddit experience.
Source: Android PoliceFiled Under: Android News, Top News