Back in June of this year Microsoft purchased the excellent Wunderlist to do and task management service, and has this week rolled out a new update that brings with it support for Microsoft’s Windows 10 personal assistant, Cortana.
The new Wunderlist Cortana support now enables Windows 10 users that have Wunderlist installed to add to-dos along with reminders just by saying, “Hey Cortana, add [new task] to Wunderlist.”
Microsoft explains a little more about the integration of their Cortana personal assistant into the Wunderlist application.
If an idea or to-do strikes when you’re working away in another app on your PC, simply say “Hey Cortana, add finalize presentation tomorrow to Wunderlist” and she’ll instantly add your to-do for you with a Due Date and Reminder. She’ll even show you your agenda for the day, “Hey Cortana, show me my Wunderlist to-dos due today.” When you switch back to Wunderlist, you’ll find your to-do in your Inbox where you can add Notes or move it to another list.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
For more information on the new Wunderlist Cortana support, and all the new features you can expect to enjoy within the new Windows 10 application jump over to the official website via the link below.