Expanding on last year release of an iOS and Android smartphone application, the Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis Club has now released a new Wimbledon iPad app designed to help you keep up to date with the scores and games in the Wimbledon 2013 Championships.
The Wimbledon Championships run from 24th June to 7th July 2013 and the new Wimbledon iPad app will allow you to view live action during the fortnight of games and is free to download from the iTunes App Store now.
Key features of the Wimbledon iPad App include:
– LIVE scores.
– Results & match statistics.
– Schedule of play.
– Live Blog.
– Player profiles.
– Live @ Wimbledon Radio – 3 channels: Daily coverage of The Championships and two channels dedicated to Centre Court and No.1 – Court commentary of live match play.
– On demand video previews, highlights, features, interviews and golden moments
– 360 degree Photos of the grounds.
– 360 degree Video of historic locations.
– Drone videos of the grounds
– Live Time-lapse high quality photography from the grounds
– Favourite player performance alerts.
– Interactive map of the grounds presenting the content of the app at the locations its happening, on these famous grounds.
– Fan feedback.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.