Voro Motors based in Singapore has created a new electric scooter named the Voltron Light, the lightweight yet stable electric scooter promises to add a touch of fun to your daily commute. Checkout the demonstration video below to learn more about its design features and integrated technology. Available from £558 or roughly $750 the Voltron Light electric scooter has this week launched via Kickstarter and is equipped with a 48 V 500 W motor.
“Here at Voro, we believe in enhancing the efficiency of one’s daily commute by promoting and gaining traction for Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs). What better way to do this than by incorporating the VOLTRON Light to your daily commute?” Features of the Voltron Light electric scooter That is capable of providing a range of 45 km and a top speed of 38 km/hr include:
– Voltron Light is the most powerful electric scooter in the lightweight division
– Easily fold this scooter in 3-seconds (Yes, its been tested) and keep it compact in your car boot
– Dual-shock suspension system built in this scooter makes it a dream for every user, no more bumpy rides!
– High powered 48V | 500W offers hill climbing torque and overcomes the steepest slopes effortlessly
– Built-in front stem LED light and deck LED light – Ride safely at night
For full specifications jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.