Club 3D has announced the launch of two new video splitter is which come complete with support for dual 4K Ultra HD resolutions at 60 Hz. Unfortunately USB graphic adapters based on USB 3.0 or 3.1 suffered from a limitation of 30 Hz if you are using 4K resolutions such as 3840 x 2160.
However new developments from DisplayLink make it possible now that with CSV-1474 and CSV-1477 the resolutions can be taken to a new level.
Not only one time 4K60Hz is possible, both splitters offer Dual Monitor functionality and each of the outputs can offer 4K 60Hz. The only requirement is to have a free USB Type A 3.1 Gen 1 socket in your device. The two new SenseVision products are powered by DisplayLink 6950 SoC. The SenseVision USB A to HDMI 2.0 Dual Monitor 4K60 Hz video splitter CSV-1474. This unique product allows you to connect 2 screens at 4K 60Hz to any host system with a free USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port. Featuring the next generation DisplayLink DL6950 SOC, your existing Notebook/PC-System/Mac/Tablet, is ready for the future.
Specifications of the CSV-1474 (USB-A to HDMI 2.0 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz) and CSV-1477 (USB-A to DP 1.2 Dual Monitor 4K 60Hz) :
• Compatible with HDMI 2.0 specifications
• Supported max. output resolutions:
• 2 x 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz
• Support for HDCP 2.2
• Backwards compatible with legacy monitors
• Integrated 2.0 audio and 5.1 audio
• Works on any Host System with USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A output
• Not downwards compatible to earlier USB versions
• USB Powered, no external power needed
• Low Latency
• Pixel-perfect graphics
• Adapt automatically to bandwidth constraints
• Uncompromised 4K/UHD video quality
• Works with Windows 10, Mac OS Sierra, Chrome OS and Ubuntu
Source: CLUB 3DFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News