A new small form factor mini PC has been unveiled this week that would make a great system for embedded projects and Internet of Things systems.
The small mini PC is powered by a Freescale i.MX6 DualLite processor supported by 1GB DDR3-800 RAM with 4GB eMMC flash internally for storage.
Unfortunately no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet although the system is hoped to start before the end of the month. As soon as information is announced we will keep you updated as always. Full specifications include :
• Processor — Freescale i.MX6 DualLite (2x Cortex-A9 cores @ up to 1GHz); Solo option available; Vivante GPU supporting OpenGL ES 2.0 3D, BitBlt 2D, OpenVG 1.1
– 1GB DDR3-800 RAM (512MB option available on RSB-3410 SBC)
– 4GB eMMC flash
– SD slot
• Wireless — WiFi, 3G, GPS options via mini-PCIe; antenna connector; SIM slot
• Networking — 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Other I/O:
– USB 2.0 host port
– Micro-USB 2.0 OTG port
– RS-232 port
• Expansion — 2x mini-PCIe slot (1x full, 1x half)
• Other features — Watchdog; 2x LEDs; optional SUSIAccess; VESA, DIN rail, and flexible wall mounting
• Power — 12V DC; 3W max consumption
• Operating temperature — 0 to 40°C (0 to 60°C for RSB-3410)
• Weight — 310 g (65 g for RSB-3410)
• Dimensions — 142 x 101 x 30mm (100 x 72 x 21mm Pico-ITX for RSB-3410)
• Operating system — Embedded Linux 3.0.35; Android 4.2.2 BSP available for download; Yocto Linux as design-in option
Source: Linux Gizmos
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.