Tweetbot is a fully featured Twitter client for Mac, which helps users makes the most out of Twitter, and is possibly one of the best Twitter apps for Mac.
Recently, Tweetbot for Mac received an update, bumping it to version 1.5, and introduces several new features and bug fixes for the app.
The latest update fixed several bugs, including a layout fix when viewing tweet details as well as some issues related to context menus. Additionally, the latest Tweetbot for Mac brings a refreshed design for image thumbnails as well as a new large image thumbnail option.
Here’s the complete list of features and bug fixes Tweetbot for Mac v1.5 comes with:
- Large image thumbnail option (as well as an option for no thumbnail) in the display settings.
- Refreshed design of image thumbnails
- Three finger left/right swipes in your timeline function if trackpad settings are configured that way.
- Fixed the issue where some context menus had the first option highlighted by default
- Fixed layout issues when viewing tweet details
If you’re a regular Tweetbot user, head over to the Mac App Store and update the application. Alternatively, you can grab the app for $19.99 if you’re a Twitter addict in hunt for a decent app for Mac.
Source: Cult of Mac
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.