If you experience tiredness on a daily basis you may be interested in the very first circadian smart bulb called TUO created by a team of developers based in Chicago at TUO Life. “A circadian rhythm is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in humans, animals, plants and more.”
TUO’s new lighting technology has proven to quickly cure jet-lag and by using the TUO smart bulb you can eliminate your daily morning jet-lag and social jet-lag. The bulb delivers precisely calibrated light from the app at just the right time for your body, setting a healthy circadian rhythm of energized days and restful nights.
The smart bulb offers three modes :
– Wake Mode- A powerful light calibration to quickly set your internal body clock to “morning”, aligning your day to your energy needs – feel energized, awake and mentally alert, and maybe even skip the coffee.
– Active Mode- A steady light calibration for everyday life and work that brings the energizing effects of sunlight indoors.
– Calm Mode- A light calibrated to minimize disrupting your circadian rhythm to allow you to wind down and get restful sleep and promote waking at the right time the next day.
“TUO smart bulb uses patented lighting technology that has proven to be the most effective in history to shift and sync circadian rhythms in recent university laboratory testing. It appears as a nearly normal white light, but is actually pulsating several precisely calibrated wavelengths activating large amounts of action potentials from your circadian color system to your internal body clock. “
– Cure daily Morning and Social Jet-lag
– Increased energy levels, focus, and mental acuity
– Improved sleep quality and reduced day-time sleepiness and fogginess
– Improved moods and even libido
– Improved metabolism and cardiovascular performance
– Improved regulation of hunger and digestive cycles
– Faster recovery and healing
– Alleviate SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.