Later this month the highly anticipated Crew 2 open beta development stage will take place starting in just over a week’s time on June 21st, 2018, a few days ahead of the games official launch which will take place on June 29th, 2018. Check out the official open beta trailer for the Crew 2 from this years E3 2018 games conference to whet your appetite and learn more about what you can expect from the new game created by Ubisoft.
“In The Crew 2, take on the American motorsports scene as you explore and dominate the land, air, and sea of the United States in one of the most exhilarating open worlds ever created. With a wide variety of exotic cars, bikes, boats, and planes to choose from, experience the unbridled thrill and adrenaline-pumping excitement of competing across the entire USA as you test your skills in a wide range of driving disciplines. Record every heart-pounding, white-knuckle, asphalt-melting moment and share them with your friends and rivals with the simple push of a button – fame is yours to take!”
Features of the Crew 2 game include :
– Jump in the driver seat of exotic cars, bikes, planes, and boats as you dominate the land, air, and sea.
– Go where your heart takes you and travel the USA like never before: with a massive open world and no limits.
– Seamlessly switch between vehicles with the Fast Fav feature, to go from boat to car to plane to motorcycle, without loading screens.
– Team up or ride solo as you enter the exciting motorsports realms of street racing, pro-racing, off-roading, and freestyling.
– Stay connected as you compete for street cred, create exhilarating challenges for others, and share your most memorable moments.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.