XD Design has once again returned to Kickstarter to launch its seventh crowdfunding campaign to raise funds to take the companies new antitheft backpacks into production. The Bobby Pro and Bobby Tech backpacks are similar in design with the “Tech” version equipped with a solar panel allowing you to recharge your mobile devices on the go.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the antitheft features of the backpacks which are now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from €75 or roughly £66. Offering a 50% saving off the recommended retail price of €150, which will take effect once the crowdfunding campaign comes to a close. If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to commence during May 2019.
Features of both antitheft backpacks include :
– Removable/adjustable compartment organizers
– Extra middle layer which can be rolled up and tucked away
– Outside phone holder with Fidlock system on shoulder strap
– Outside bottle holder with Fidlock system on shoulder strap
– Regular USB and C-type USB connection
– 2 RFID pockets
– Extra hidden kindle/book pocket
– Lockable zippers
– Eco-friendly materials
– Extensible key chain (Only the Pro includes this feature)
For a full list of all available pledge options, features and design options jump over to the campaign page via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.