We have a great deal on the DIY Drone Builder Kit in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, you can save 40% off the regular price.
The DIY Drone Builder Kit normally retails for $99 and you can get it in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store for $59.
Fly your own drone with this DIY Drone Builder Kit by Electron Inks. Power your cardboard arms with conductive silver ink, or build the PCB arms included, and connect your drone’s hub and motors. When you put the pieces together you make an intuitive mental connection about what’s going on. You can control your drone with the integrated CS Pilot App, available both on iOS and Android. With 3 easy steps, you can enjoy drone flying and viewing drone shots: sketch, snap, and soar!
- Draw your circuits onto the arms using Circuit Scribe pens
- Easily snap the drone hub & motors into place
- Download the free mobile app & soar
- See a live bird’s eye view w/ the onboard camera
- DIY Drone Kit
- Materials: PCB, plastic, non toxic silver ink, metal clips
- Product dimensions: 13″H x 8.5″L x 3″W
- Built-in onboard camera
- Wi-Fi range: 150ft
- 3-minute flight time
- Manufacturer’s 2-year warranty
- CS Pilot App
- Free iOS & Android app
- Easy-to-fly hover
- Takeoff & landing modes
- Full manual joystick control
You can find out more information about this great deal on the DIY Drone Builder Kit over at our deals store at the link below.