Maker and Thingverse member Dimwit-Dave has created an awesome Raspberry Pi Zero WiFi Camera which includes a 3D printer case which he has uploaded to Thingiverse together with full instructions and components you will need to create one of your very own.
Now that the latest and super small Raspberry Pi Zero mini PC is equipped with Bluetooth and wireless technology a wide range of miniature applications are now capable of being created. One of which is this awesome wireless camera which uses the official Raspberry Pi camera module for imaging.
Components required include :
– Raspberry Pi Zero With WiFi
– Raspberry Camera Board
– Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Flat Cable
– Nut 1/4-20 UNC Stainless (Tripod Mount)
– Small Self Tap Screws 10 or 14 used depending on rear cover used
– For Rear USB Connector – Ebay Item: MICRO USB to DIP Adapter 5pin female connector B type PCB Converter
If you enjoy building Pi projects you might be interested in our comprehensive list of Raspberry Pi displays, HATS and small screens.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.