Hennessey has announced that the very first production Maximus 1000 is going to be on display at SEMA 2019. The truck is a Jeep Gladiator that has had its V6 removed and a Hellcat V8 engine put in its place. The Hellcat engine is tuned to deliver 1000 hp and 933 pound-feet of torque.
Hennessey says that the Maximus 1000 can reach 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. The truck has all sorts of upgrades, including:
- New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck
- 6.2L Supercharged Hellcat V8 Engine
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- HPE1000 Engine upgrade with 1000 HP & 933 lb-ft of Torque
- 0-60 mph: 3.9 seconds
- ECU, Wiring Harnesses, Radiator, Fuel System
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- MAXIMUS Front & Rear Bumpers with LED Lights
- Heavy-duty Off-Road Axles
- Dana 60 Front & Rear Differentials (4.88 gear ratio)
- Heavy-duty Front & Rear Driveshafts
- Hennessey Aluminum Wheels with 8-Lug Bolt Pattern
- KING Off-Road Suspension System with 6-inch lift
- BFG Off-Road Tires
- Drop-down running boards
- Upgraded Leather Interior with Hennessey & MAXIMUS Embroidered Seats
- HENNESSEY & MAXIMUS exterior branding
- Limited edition 1 of 24 serial numbered interior and engine bay plaques
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Only 24 of the trucks will be made, and each unit costs $225,000. Buyers can order directly through Hennessey or authorized Jeep dealers.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.