Olympus has added a new digital compact camera to their range with the launch of the Olympus Mju Tough-6010.
The Olympus Mju Tough-6010 is a rugged compact camera which is designed to be used in extreme conditions, it comes with a 12 megapixel sensor, and has a bunch of built in features including dual image stabilization, and it is shockproof to 1.5m, waterproof to 3m and can withstand temperatures of -10°C.
Here are the specifications.
- Shockproof to 1.5m, waterproof to 3m and freeze proof to -10°C
- High-precision 3.6x wide optical zoom (28-102mm)
- 12.7 million total pixels with 12 million effective pixels
- 6.9cm/2.7” Hyper Crystal III LCD for best ever preview at extreme angles (230,000 dots)
- Supported file formats-: JPEG (EXIF 2.21), AVI Motion JPEG, WAV audio
- TAP Control Menu for great convenience
- Dual Image Stabilization (combines mechanical and digital image stabilization) avoids blur
- Shadow Adjustment Technology designed to improve exposure for pictures with dark areas
- Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto) detects the five most commonly used scenes and adjusts settings, focus and exposure automatically
- Storage options-: xD-Picture Card, microSD Card, 45MB |Internal
- Powered by LI-50C Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Shutter speed of 1/4 – 1/2000
- Weight without batteries: 149g
The Olympus Mju Tough-6010 Compact Camera will go on sale later this month for about £299 about $490.
via Gizmo Watch