Nintendo Wii U owners that are looking to shed a few pounds in the New Year and live a healthier lifestyle might be interested to learn that a Nintendo Wii Fit U retail release date has now been announced by Nintendo for January 10th, 2014.
The new Nintendo Wii Fit U retail bundle will be priced at $50 and requires that you already have a balance board to use. The Wii Fit U bundle, which includes software, Wii Balance Board and Fit Meter accessory is priced at $90.
“Wii Fit U reinvents fitness fun again with the Wii U GamePad controller, Wii Balance Board accessory, and the new Fit Meter. Carry the Fit Meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your Wii U to compare accomplishments online. With over 70 activities, Wii Fit U makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active! ** Fit Meter cannot be used without Wii Fit U software and a Wii Balance Board accessory”
– Shape up with a wide range of fun activities including Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic activities, and more.
– Whether at home or on the go, the all-new Fit Meter tracks your progress, from calories burned to steps taken, even changes in elevation.
– With the touch of a button, you can easily sync your Fit Meter data to compare your progress with friends or see how far you’ve gone in Walking Challenges, Altitude Challenges, and more.
– Enjoy new and unique dual-screen activities like Hosedown or Trampoline Target that take advantage of the Wii U GamePad controller and your TV.
– The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the built-in camera.
– Create, join, and browse online Gym Communities to share profile info (e.g. achievements, high scores, favorite activities) to keep yourself, your friends, and your family motivated.
– Cheer on a friend or share parts of your Wii Fit U experience via Miiverse.
– Create your own personalized workout routine with Yoga, Strength exercises, and other activities or select from recommended routines based on your fitness goals.
– The new Dance activity allows you to choose from a variety of dance styles with varying difficulty levels.
For more information on the new Nintendo Wii Fit U retail package jump over to the Nintendo website for details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.