Designed for ages eight years and above a new STEM robotics kit has been created by the team over at Ubitech, which is now to purchase priced at $119. The all-new Overdrive Kit takes the form of an interactive robotic building block kit that gives kids the opportunity to use over 400 parts to build, program, and code two new robots, the DozerBot and DirtBot or anything you can imagine using the components.
Complete with its companion application supported by Android and iOS your robotic companion can easily be controlled and programmed to carry out different tasks. Watch the demonstration video below to more about what you can expect from the BuilderBots Series: Overdrive Kit.
The kit includes:
– 410 snap-together parts
– 2 Smooth motion robotic servo motors
– 2 DC motors
– 1 Ultrasonic Sensor & RGB light
– 1 Main control box
– USB cable and quick start guide included
– A compatible iOS or Android device is required
“Rumble, crush and plow into the new UBTECH JIMU Robot BuilderBots Series: Overdrive Kit. With this kit you can create buildable, codable robots like DozerBot and DirtBot or design your own JIMU Robot creation. The fun is extended with the Blockly coding platform, allowing kids ages 8 and up to build and code these robots to perform countless programs and tricks. Download the FREE JIMU app that has step by step, 3D, 360° building instructions. “
– Construct DozerBot, DirtBot or design your own JIMU Robot creation
– Learn to use Blockly coding to program your robot to navigate obstacles, carry objects, create color effects and more
– Create entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (pose, record, play) function
– No tools required – our 3D, 360° animated instruction in the free JIMU app walk users through the steps
– Great for Ages 8 and up
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.