Terry Roberts has designed and created a new electric bicycle which he has equipped with a new high torque motor to provide a powerful mid-mount system with plenty of other popular options to choose from at an affordable price.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the new e-bike which has taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the $56,000 it requires to go into production.
Specifications and features include :
– Speed up to 20+mph, adjustable.
– Distance up to 30-35 mph by PAS. 20-25 mph electric only.
– Motor 36V250W, Bafang Mid-motor with torque sensor, peddle assist system or throttle. 38t sprocket.
– Power cuts off when braking.
– 36 volt, 10 amp hour battery with electronic protection circuit, lockable.
– LED 5 position electric display with USB port.
– Bafang Sine wave controller, high efficiency.
– Brake(F/R) Disc-brake,Tektro low noise.
– Derailleur Shimano 7 speeds.
– Tires- 26*4.0,Chaoyang,
– Rim – Spokes 13g Stainless steel, Alloy Aluminum, with Holes,Double Wall
– Frame 6601 Aluminum alloy.
– Warranty: Motor 2 year- Battery 1.5 year- Controller and charger 1 year- Frame 3 year- all other 6 months.
For more information on the new e-bike jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.