Microsoft has released new Skype for Web and it brings a range of new feature to Skype in your browser.
The new features include HD video calling for both one to one calls and group calls, plus call recording and more, you can see all of the new features below.
Here’s a look at the latest features on Skype for Web:
- HD video calling—Experience HD in one-to-one or group video calling, now with call reactions.
- Call recording—Capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings with colleagues.
- Notifications panel—Grab a cup of coffee and catch up on what you’ve missed in your notifications panel. Click the bell icon to see reactions to your messages, @mentions in group conversations, or if someone quoted you—all in one central place. Just click a message in the notifications panel to jump into the conversation.
- Find within conversations—You can now easily find messages in the current conversation by typing the word or phrase you want to find in the search box.
- Chat Media Gallery—Looking for the link or photo sent a few weeks ago? The Chat Media Gallery makes it easy to find files, links, and photos shared in a conversation, whether it was yesterday or last month. No more scrolling through your chat history—just click Gallery under the chat name to see all the files, links, and photos in the conversation.
You can find out more information about the new version of Skype for Web over at Microsoft at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.