Photographers looking for a rugged professional LED camera lighting system may be interested in the LitraPro, which has been designed to provide the world’s first compact full-spectrum Bi-Colour, Bluetooth compatible video and photo adventure light. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the LitraPro LED camera light.
Launched via Kickstarter this week LitraPro is now available to back with early bird pledges available from $145 or roughly £108 with delivery expected to take place during November 2018. LitraPro has been developed by a team “dedicated to creating the best professional adventure lighting”.
Equipped with bi-colour LED lights the rugged photographic lighting system is capable of providing 3000 K to 6000 K lighting and is equipped with a 1200 lumen LED bulb system. Specifications include :
– 1200 Lumen / 675 Lux @ 1M / 75 Lux @ 3M
– 95 CRI
– Full Spectrum LEDs. No green spike. Enhanced Red Spectrum
– Adjustable Color Temperature 3000 – 6000k
– Factory Calibrated LEDs to +/- 100k accuracy
– Flicker free at all Sutter angles
– 0-100% fully dimmable light
– Blended/smooth lux beam (No center hot spot)
– Ultra Rugged Aluminum Body
– Waterproof to 30m / 90ft
– 810G MIL SPEC
– 2 x 1/4 20 Standard Camera Mounts
– DSLR Shoe Mount
– Intuitive OLED Display & Controls
– App Control (Apple/Android)
– Wireless Single & multiple light control
– Factory & user defined presets
– Standard Micro-USB charge port
– Use cordless or with external power
– Built-in Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
– Battery Battery life 10 hrs @ low / 45 mins @ max
– Intelligent power & thermal management
– 700mm x 50mm x 30mm (2.75in x 2in x 1.2in)
– 170 grams / 6 oz.
– 70º beam angle
– 10 hour battery run time
– Micro-USB Charge Port
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.