LG announced their new LG Q7 and Q7 Plus smartphone last month, the handsets are launching in South Korea this week. LG has now announced the pricing for the two devices.
The LG Q7 will retail for 495,000 Korean Won, this is about $456 at the current exchange rate. The Q7 Plus will retail for 570,000 Korean Won which is about $526.
As a reminder the LG Q7 comes with a 5.5 inch display with a FHD+ resolution od 2160 x 1080 pixels and it features 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, you can see more specifications below.
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core or 1.8GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
– Q7+: 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q7: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q7α: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q7+ : Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP (Super Wide Angle 5MP only)
– Q7 : Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP (Super Wide Angle 5MP only)
– Q7α : Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 5MP (Super Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 143.8 x 69.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0
– Q7+: Aurora Black / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
– Q7: Aurora Black / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
– Q7α: Moroccan Blue
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner / QLens / Hi-Fi Quad DAC (Q7+) / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust
Resistance / Google Assistant / Face Recognition / Smart Rear Key / Fast Charging / MIL-STD 810G Compliant /
Portrait Mode / Flash Jump Cut / Music Flash / Timer Helper / FM Radio