Following on from the launch of the LG G7 THINQ, LG has announced some more new devices, the LG Q7. There will be three different handsets in the range, the Q7, Q7+ and Q7α.
All of these handsets have slightly different specifications in terms of their RAM, storage and cameras. You can see a full list of key specifications for both handsets below.
“Consumers in the market for a balanced smartphone with the latest premium features will find the LG Q7 very hard to resist,” said Ha Jeung-uk, senior vice president and business unit leader for LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “With selected features just only recently introduced in our 2018 LG G7ThinQ, the Q7 is a great combination of features, design, performance and price.”
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core or 1.8GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
– Q7+: 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q7: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q7α: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Q7+ : Rear 16MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP (Super Wide Angle 5MP only)
– Q7 : Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 8MP or 5MP (Super Wide Angle 5MP only)
– Q7α : Rear 13MP with PDAF / Front 5MP (Super Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 143.8 x 69.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0
– Q7+: Aurora Black / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
– Q7: Aurora Black / Moroccan Blue / Lavender Violet
– Q7α: Moroccan Blue
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner / QLens / Hi-Fi Quad DAC (Q7+) / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust
Resistance / Google Assistant / Face Recognition / Smart Rear Key / Fast Charging / MIL-STD 810G Compliant /
Portrait Mode / Flash Jump Cut / Music Flash / Timer Helper / FM Radio
As yet there are no details on pricing for these three new handsets in LG’s Q7 range, you can find out more information about the handsets over at LG at the link below.