Mobile World Congress starts next week and we are already staring to see new devices ahead of the event, LG has unveiled their latest Q Series smartphone, the LG Q60.
The LG Q60 comes with a 6.26 inch display that features a HD+ resolution and it comes with a 2.0 GHz processor and 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, you can see the full specifications below.
In addition to its impressive 13MP front camera, the LG Q60 sports three rear cameras: 16MP with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), 5MP with Super Wide Angle and a 2MP shooter with Depth Sensor that captures a sharp image of the subject while leaving the background blurred. With four unique lenses at their disposal, Q60 owners can take perfect shots every time, no matter how challenging the subject or the environment.
LG Q60 specifications:
- Chipset: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core
- Display: 6.26-inch 19:9 HD+ FullVision Display
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP with PDAF / 2MP with Depth Sensor / 5MP with Super Wide Angle
– Front: 13MP
- Battery: 3,500mAh
- Size: 161.3 x 77 x 8.7mm
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Others: DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / AI CAM / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / Fingerprint Sensor / Google Assistant Button
You can find out more details about the new LG Q60 smartphone over at LG at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.