The new LG G7 ThinQ smartphone was made official yesterday, the handset is LG’s latest flagship Android device and we now have all the specifications for the handset.
The device comes with some impressive specifications that include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and a 6.1 inch QHD+ display with a resolution of 3120 x 1440 pixels. You can see a full list of the LG G7 ThinQ specifications below.
- Mobile Platform: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright Display (3120 x 1440 / 564ppi)
– LG G7 ThinQ: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– LG G7+ ThinQ: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9 / 107°) / 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3000mAh
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 162g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Platinum Gray / New Aurora Black / New Moroccan Blue / Raspberry Rose
- Others: Super Bright Display / New Second Screen / AI CAM / Super Bright Camera / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / Boombox Speaker / Google Lens / AI Haptic / Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Google Assistant Key / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / FM Radio
You can find out more details about LG’s new flagship Android smartphone over at their website at the link below.
Source LGFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Top News