Coffee connoisseurs that are looking to be able to control the grind of their favourite coffee beans with a little more precision. Might be interested in a new coffee grinder that has been launched over on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website this week in the form of the Hand Ground.
The Hand Ground coffee bean grinder has been developed by thousands of coffee enthusiasts around the world to produce the perfect grind, allowing users to select between 20 courseness levels. Watch the video below to learn more about this precision coffee grinder and how it could aid your barista skills.
The Hand Ground grinder project was looking to raise $35,000 in pledges to make the jump into manufacture, but with 20 days still remaining on the campaign the project has already raised over $60,000 cementing its jump into production. Features of the Hand Ground include :
– Locking top so bean particles don’t fly out while you grind
– Side-mounted handle for better ergonomics
– Wide base for more stability while grinding
– 100g Capacity hopper able to contain enough coffee beans for 5 cups of joe
– Coarseness adjustment ring to select a grind setting with one twist
– 20 preset coarseness levels at 125 micron intervals fit for any method of brewing
– 38mm conical burrs made from densely sintered Alumina ceramic which has high strength and hardness, temperature stability, and high wear resistance and corrosion resistance
– Triple mounted stainless steel axle to eliminate burr wobble and produce a consistent grind
– Borosilicate glass catcher to prevent static and sticky grounds
So if you think the Hand Ground coffee bean grinder is something your coffee brewing could benefit from, visit the Kickstarter website now to make a pledge from $40 and help Hand Ground become a reality whilst making sure you get one of the first off the production line.