GTFO is a hardcore 4 player cooperative first-person shooter, with a focus on team play and atmosphere and is now available via Steam Early Access with an enticing 10% discount. GTFO offers gamers a combination of Aliens and Left 4 Dead with 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts “you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test” say the game’s creators.
GTFO features edge-of-your-seat suspense, team-based puzzle-solving and high-intensity combat, Check out the trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the new game created and published by the development team at 10 Chambers Collective.
“We want to take the opportunity to thank everyone that has supported us during these four years of development. Be it if you have helped us with beta testing, or just gave us supporting shoutouts on social media. As a small independent developer, it means a lot! Finally, we can put GTFO in your hands and let you all join us on our journey towards Version 1.0.”
– Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere.
– Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
– Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive.
– The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly that always replaces the old expeditions. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways. You can find a video explaining the Rundown here.
– Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.