Gameloft is one of the popular names in the gaming industry. Last month, the company released GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience for iOS, aiming to provide ‘true-to-life’ racing gaming experience.
Recently, the game received its first update, bumping it to version 1.1.0. Along with the usual bug fixes, the game brings several features and enhancements to the game, including improvements to tap and touch controls, new daily race events that allow users to race with a different car every day, and more.
The latest update also give users the ability to track their progress and earn cash rewards in return through the new Championship progress bar. All in all, the latest update brings a handful of improvements to the game.
What’s New in Version 1.1.0
- Introducing bundles! Get up to 90% more by purchasing packs of cars & mechanics.
- Each mechanic in your crew permanently boosts your Coin earnings.
- Added a Retry icon at the end of the race.
- New Daily Race event: Race with a different car every day and earn a big Coin bonus.
- Improvements to tap & touch controls.
- Track your progress and earn Cash via the new Championship Progress bar!
- New biweekly multiplayer championship rules: Climb the Top 250 leaderboard for huge rewards!
- Bug fixes.
If you’re a GT Racing 2 fan, head over to the App Store and download GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience.
Source: App Advice
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.