Details of a new 8 inch touchscreen mini PC have been revealed this week confirming that the creators of the unique Gole1 mini PC last year are now planning to launch a system equipped with a larger screen and rechargeable battery, in the form of the aptly named Gole1 Plus.
The Gole1 Plus will provide a mini desktop PC which is equipped with an Intel CherryTrail T3 (quad-core) Z8350 processor supported by 4GB DDR3 together with Intel Gen 8-LP graphics and offering support for 8-point touch gestures…
The new system is expected to be priced at around $200 when it launches sometime later this year and will be equipped with built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
Gole1 Plus 8-inch IPS Screen Desktop Computer specifications include :
– Model number: Gole1 plus
– CPU: Intel CherryTrail T3 (quad-core) Z8350
– GPU: Intel Gen 8-LP
– Screen: 8″ 800x1280p IPS
– Touch panel: G+P, 8-point touch
– RAM: 4GB DDR3
– Storage: NAND flash 64GB (optional 128GB)
– Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 B/G/N dual band
– Bluetooth: V4.0
– Windows OS languages: default in English (supports multiple languages)
– Lithium battery: 5000mAh work for about 2 hours
– Speaker: 1 piece x 8 ohms
– Connector: 1 x HDMI (V1.4A), 1 x earphones jack, 1 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB2.0, DC charge, TF card slot, micro USB port, Ethernet RJ45 (Gigabit)
– Button: power on/off, vol±, home
– Others: supports wire and wireless keyboard and mouse, flash 11, HTML 5, browser, HDMI video 1080p output, recording 4K video
– Accessories: power adapter 5V/3A, English user’s manual, HDMI cable and holder
As more details are announced and confirmed release date we will keep you up-to-date as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.