Gladius is a 4K Ultra HD underwater drone which is equipped with a camera capable of capturing 1080p 1080P/4K video and 16-megapixel photos up to a depth of 100 m.
Specifically built for underwater filming observing and exploring the Gladius underwater drone comes complete with its own smartphone application which is supported by both iOS and Android platforms, enabling users to control the drone directly from their smartphone.
Equipped with quad thrusters the Gladius 4K underwater drone is highly manoeuvrable and comes complete with a 30m tether and rechargeable lithium battery pack. Watch the video below to learn more about this great way to explore the world below the waves.
With easy to operate piloting controls, low-light sensors and image quality algorithms, Gladius empowers anyone to explore while capturing crystal clear, distortion free imagery at depths of 100 meters. Whether you’re a scuba diving enthusiast, underwater photographer, commercial diver, oceanographer or just want to have fun, we’ve intelligently engineered Gladius with features to fit a wide range of uses:
• Most Affordable – Compared to other underwater drones with similar features, Gladius is a steal at $599.
• Easy To Control – Piloting is easy with its Quattro Thrusters, four degrees of freedom and gaming-like controller.
• Long Range – Semi-tether connection increases range to 500m and 100m deep, triple the industry average.
• Image Optimization – Light sensors and image optimization algorithms create stunning 4K videos without distortion.
• Portable Case – Weighing only 6.6lbs and measuring 16.9″x10.2″x3.7″, transport anywhere via backpack or Gladius’ extra perk hardshell case
Jump over to the Indiegogo crowdfunding website where the Gladius is now available to back with pledges starting from $599 and worldwide shipping expected to take place during June 2017.