Gigabyte has this week unveiled a new motherboard the company has added to its range in the form of the Gigabyte Z270-Designare motherboard, which as the name suggests offers a number of ways to customise your hardware using lighting.
Features of the latest gigabyte motherboard include 16.8M RGB Colors, 2 Programmable Sections, 7 Different Lighting Effects, 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header, Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay and Advanced Mode for extreme customisability.
Features of the board include six SATA 6 Gb/s (from which four convert to two 16 Gb/s SATA-Express ports), one 32 Gb/s U.2 port, and one 32 Gb/s M.2 slot. Specifications of the new Gigabyte Z270-Designare motherboard include :
• Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header
• Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
• 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
• Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
• NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
• Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
• ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
• Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
• RGB FUSION LED Light Show Design
• Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
• Silver Alloy Coated PCB Design
• Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
• APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
For more details jump over to the official Gigabyte website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.