Gigabyte has introduced a new motherboard to its Aorus range in the form of the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master based on the AMD X570 Chipset provide full support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors. X570 motherboards are equipped with a wealth of features such as support for PCIe 4.0 and USB Type-C interfaces on select boards high speed of Ethernet and the latest standard of WIFI design together with refined audio components.
“In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes fear into the heart of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and patiently anticipates the perfect moment to swoop in for the kill. The falcon with its laser sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night in the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the vast AORUS ecosystem”.
Specifications of the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master motherboard include:
– Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen / 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
– Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
– Direct 14 Phases Infineon Digital VRM Solution with PowIRstage
– Advanced Thermal Design with Fins-Array Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe
– Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guards
– Intel WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5
– Rear 125dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB & ESS SABRE 9118 DAC with WIMA Audio Capacitors
– Realtek 2.5 GbE + Intel Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
– USB TurboCharger for Mobile Device Fast Charge Support
– RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
– Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
– Front & Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Headers
– Integrated Base Plate & I/O Shield Armor
– Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS Without Installing CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
For more details and purchasing options jump over to the official Aorus product page by following the link below.