We have had some amazing deals in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week so here is our weekly round up of the most popular ones.
Some of the popular deal in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week have included the Complete Computer Science Bundle and more, you can see more information below.
Complete Computer Science Bundle, Save 89%
The Complete Computer Science Bundle normally retails for $367 and we have it available in our deals store for $39.
Here is what is included in the bundle:
- From 0 to 1: C Programming – Drill Deep
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
- From 0 to 1: SQL And Databases – Heavy Lifting
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming – 75 Solved Problems
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple
Rosetta Stone Language Box Set (Levels 1-4), Save 66%
The Rosetta Stone Language Box Set is available with a choice of four languages, French, Italian, Spanish and English and it is available for $149.99, it normally costs $449.
If your dream is to master a foreign language, there’s not better teacher than Rosetta Stone. With its intuitive, immersive method, Rosetta Stone will have you reading, writing, and speaking like a natural in no time. You’ll start by matching words with images just like when you learned your native language as a child. Then you’ll move onto interactive lessons where speech recognition technology works to evaluate and improve your accent with instant feedback. The reviews don’t lie, Rosetta Stone is the best way to master a second, third, or fourth language from home.
Adobe Digital Photography Training Bundle, Save 89%
The Adobe Digital Photography Training Bundle normally retails for $1,580 and we have it available in our deals store for just $29.
Image editing is an essential part of Digital Photography, whatever level you are. Whether you’re looking to retouch a family portrait, enhance the colors in a landscape, or just add some cool effects to a picture of friends, Adobe Photoshop is the program to use. Understanding how to use Photoshop will open up a whole new world of creative tools and techniques. This course will equip you with valuable post-production knowledge that will add another layer to your skill set as a photographer.
Codeplace 1-Yr All Access Pass, Save 85%
The Codeplace 1-Yr All Access Pass normally costs $348 and we have it available in our deals store for just $49.
Want to learn web development in an accelerated, hands-on way? Then you need to go to Codeplace, where you can learn Ruby on Rails by building real world applications – from marketplaces to social networks. Codeplace’s format combines contextualization, step by step navigation, an interactive dictionary, source code, progress tracking and much more so you can learn Ruby on Rails at your own pace.
The Ultimate Mac Cyber Security Bundle, Save 79%
The Ultimate Mac Cyber Security Bundle normally costs $247.92 and we have it available in our deals store for $49.99.
Here is what is included in the bundle:
- VPN Land: 1-Yr Subscription
- Periscope Pro 3 Video Surveillance for Mac
- Koofr 100GB Plan: 1-Yr Subscription
- Mac App Blocker
- Mac Internet Security X9: 1-Yr Subscription
- Sticky Password Premium: 1-Yr Subscription
- Elite Keylogger Pro
Essential CompTIA & Microsoft Windows Server Administrator Certification Bundle, Save 96%
The Essential CompTIA & Microsoft Windows Server Administrator Certification Bundle normally costs $1,695 and we have it available for just $65.
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 & 902
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006
- Preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-410: Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- Preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- Preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.