We have a great free deal in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store today, HTML5 Game Development by Example.
All you need to do to get the HTML5 Game Development by Example is sign into the Geeky Gadgets Deals store at the link below.
Got a game idea? Stop waiting to see it made and do the hard part yourself! Over this course, you’ll learn by doing as you build an educational game with the Quintus HTML5 framework. Quintus is one of the most powerful and lean game frameworks out there that allows you to create scalable games for phones, desktops, smart TVs, and any other HTML5 supporting devices.
- Access 20 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create simple 2D games for the web, mobile, & all devices
- Work w/ modules to keep your code organized
- Use sprites & spritesheets in your games & incorporate collision detection
- Load level data from JSON objects
- Establish game flow & 2D physics basics
You can find out more details about the free HTML5 Game Development by Example over at our deals store at the link below.