Watchmakers Bell & Ross have unveiled a new limited edition timepiece they have created, in the form of the Bell & Ross BR-X1 Black Titanium watch. Of which only 250 will be produced, carrying a retail price of $18,600 or £14,400.
Bell & Ross have included a calibre BR-CAL.313 movement, which is automatic mechanical in design and combined with an ‘X’-shaped upper bridge, together with 56 jewels, 28,800 vph and finished with a Skeleton chronograph.
Specifications of the Limited Edition Bell & Ross BR-X1 Black Titanium watch include:
– Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o’clock. Skeleton date at 6 o’clock. Chronograph: 30-min timer at 9 o’clock, central chronograph seconds.
– Case: 45 mm in diameter. Titanium and ceramic with rubber inserts. Rocker push-buttons. Back with opening in tinted sapphire crystal, centred on the balance.
– Dial: grey-tinted sapphire crystal. Metal applique Superluminova®-filled indices. Metal skeleton Superluminova®-filled hour and minute hands.
– Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
– Water-resistance: 100 metres.
– Strap: woven black rubber.
– Buckle: pin. Steel with rubber insert.
For full details on the BR-X1 Black Titanium watch jump over to the official Bell & Ross website via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.