More details have been revealed of Dell’s first Google Android powered smartphone, the Dell Mini 3i.
The Boy Genius Report has obtained some images of Dell’s new android handset, plus a list of the specifications, which include a 3.5 inch LCD display, with a 640 x 360 resolution, a 3 megapixel camera with auto focus, flash and 8 x digital zoom.
Here are the full specifications.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE class 12
- Size: 68.6cc
- 103g grams weight
- Dimensions: 58 x 122 x 11.7mm
- Display: 3.5″ nHD 640×360 LCD, 18-bit, 262K colors
- OTA capable
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Google, AIM, Yahoo and MSN IM support
- 3 megapixel auto-focus, flash, 8x digital zoom camera with 30fps video shooting mode, built in photo editor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard, handwriting recognition, multi touch UI
- MicroSD slot
The Dell Mini 3i Android Smartphone is expected to be unveiled shortly, we will add more details when they are available.
BGR via TFTS
Have a look and our article on Android vs iPhone to see which smartphone and mobile platform is best for you.Filed Under: Gadgets News, Mobile Phone News, Technology News