Cubietech has launched their new mini PC in the form of the Cubieboard4 CC-A80 that is equipped with a AllWinner SOC A80 processor and is a 4th generation Cubieboard system.
The Cubieboard4 mini PC also named CC-A80, has been designed to provide an open source single board mini PC that is capable of providing users with ultra-powerful performance.
As well as being equipped with an Allwinner A80 processor the Cubieboard4 CC-A80 also sports 2GB DDR3 memory, VGA display port on-board, 100M/1000M RJ45, dual band WIFI, Blue Tooth on-board, support Li-battery and RTC battery, 4 x USB Ports and 1 USB 3.0 OTG port. Cubietech explains a little more :
“The main chipset Allwinner A80 is a 28nm Octa-Core A15/A7 big.LITTLE architecture application processor with a CPU dominant frequency of 2GHz.
It also has the amazing GPU 64-core GPU graphics core PowerVR G6230 which supports openGL ES, openGL, even openCL. CC-A80 has the standard interfaces like desktop computer, such as HDMI & VGA, 100M/1000M RJ45, 4 USB2.0 host ports,1 x USB 3.0 OTG port, Audio output, Microphone input, dual-band wifi and bluetooth 4.0, microSD card. It has 2GB DDR3 on-board memory and support Li-Po battery UPS power input.”
Cubieboard4 CC-A80 features include :
SOC: AllWinner SOC A80，ARM® big.LITTLE Octa-Core architecture Cortex™- A15 Qual-Core，upto 2.0GHz, Cortex™-A7 Qual-Core，upto 1.3 GHz, Imagination PowerVR® G6230 64-core, Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/3.0, OpenGL, OpenGL
· Memory: 1GB/2GB [email protected] (1600MTPS), 2GB Default
· Storage: EMMC, up to 64GB, default 8GB, write/read speed 25MB/s
· TF Card: Micro SD card slot
· Display: HDMI Port A, HDMI V1.4a [email protected], VGA, support [email protected] resolution output
· Ethernet: 100M/1000M RJ45
· Wireless: Wifi: 2.4G/5.8G, Dual Band, 300Mbps with external antenna. BT4.0+EDR
· IR: Infrared remote receiver Philips standard
· RTC： Support 1220 size rechargeable button cell
· Audio: Support 3.5 headphone jack for Audio output, Support 3.5 jack for Microphone
· Power: DCIN [email protected] power, Support USB 3.0 jack power input, Support 3.7V Li-Po battery
· Keys: Power key, Reset key, uboot key for reflashing the image
· LEDs: Power Led x 1, User Led x 2
· Others: 2x UART0, 2x I2C, JTAG and 5V, 3.3V power
For more information on the new Cubieboard4 CC-A80 mini PC jump over to the Cubietech website for details via the link below.